Introduction to Sourdough Workshop with Elora Bread Trading Co. - This event has already occurred
Sunday, March 17, 2019 1:00 p.m.
73 Metcalfe Street, Elora
View on Google Maps
Workshops, Classes and Food Tours
Learn the ancient craft of sourdough bread making in this intimate hands-on workshop led by Elora Bread’s head baker Calantha Elsby. You’ll learn the basics of sourdough bread making that will help you bake the perfect loaf at home.
- Maintaining a starter culture
- Rolling and shaping
- Baking techniques
What you take away:
- A freshly-baked loaf of County sourdough bread
- Healthy sourdough culture
- Two batches of freshly made dough to be baked off the following day at home
- Solid beginner sourdough bread making foundations
Workshop spaces now open! Please sign up to secure your ticket.
Elora Bread Trading Co.