Feast of India Cooking Class with Krisha Indian Cooking School - This event has already occurred
Saturday, February 16, 2019 2:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Breslau Community Centre - 100 Andover Drive, N0B 1M0
View on Google Maps
Workshops, Classes and Food Tours
Learn the basics of Indian spices and herbs and how to use them in recipes from different regions of India.
* Baked onion bhaji (appetizer made from chickpea flour and spices)
* Sweet and sour tamarind chutney
* Madras chicken curry (made with exotic spices and coconut milk)
* Channa masala (chickpeas cooked in a tomato base sauce)
* Masala chai (tea made with some aromatic spices)
* Basmati rice
To register visit www.krishaindiancookingschool.com
Beginner style, hands-on learning, recipe handouts and a meal to share.
Protip: bring containers to take your creations home and an apron as we will not be providing one.
Krisha Indian Cooking School